The Perth Modernian Society Honours Awards are comprised of the following three categories:
- Modernian Fellow – the highest award made to a limited number of members of the Society or those who qualify to be a member, for distinguished service to the advancement of education at Perth Modern School
- Moderna Scola Award – for significant service to the advancement of education at Perth Modern School
- Honorary Member of the Perth Modernian Society – made to individuals not eligible for Society Membership for distinguished service to the advancement of education at Perth Modern School.
Three inaugural Modernian Fellows – Sallie Davies, Malcolm McCusker and Donald Tyler – were announced at the 2014 Annual Reunion. In December 2014 they were presented with certificates and mementos at an awards ceremony at the School, where they each made a speech acknowledging their long-standing attachment to the School and what the honour means to them. The award entitles them to particular consideration in all Society matters and functions, and their names are displayed on an Honours Board in the McCusker Room at the School.
Members are encouraged to make nominations for the Perth Modernian Society Honours Awards in-confidence by downloading an Honour Awards nomination form, calling 08-6189 3690, or sending an email to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact any member of the Perth Modernian Society Council or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Click on names for citation)
- Modernian Fellow – Dr Kenneth Michael AC CitWA
- Moderna Scola – Celia Christmass; Neil Coy; Roger Stubbs AM
- Modernian Fellow – John (Peter) Farr
- Moderna Scola – Deborah Beresford; Alan Porter
- Honorary Modernian – Tonya McCusker AM