The Perth Modernian Society and the School are keen to encourage reunions of past students regardless of the period or length of their school attendance.
Currently an Annual Reunion for all years is organised, usually early in September, with musical entertainment from a major performing ensemble of the school and a lunch. The History Centre is also open during the day.
Additionally, the Society assists year groups with the organisation of year reunions, with special emphasis placed upon decade reunions.
Organising a Reunion
If you are interested in arranging a reunion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 6189 3690 as early as possible – preferably six to twelve months ahead of time. This will help us to secure your preferred date for the reunion.
We can also:
- advertise your queries or your plans in our publications and website,
- provide you with contact details for members of your “year” if they are members of the Society,
- facilitate your contact with the school,
- tell you what other groups have done at their reunions,
- assist with organising refreshments on site,
- arrange for a musical performance by current school students and ensembles,
- provide a guided tour of the History Centre Museum,
- arrange for a display of memorabilia for your year group,
- arrange for a member of the school or the society to give you an update on the school, and
- sometimes we can help you arrange a visit to the school.
Please be aware however that we cannot arrange your reunion for you, nor can we send you old class lists or addresses.
We do invite reunion organisers to submit updated contact details to those former staff and students who are invited and to inform the Museum Committee of deaths recorded as a result of your very special event.
Class of 1970 – 50th Anniversary see Photos
ANNUAL REUNION 2019 see Photos
Class of 1949 70th Anniversary see Photos
Class of 1959 60th Anniversary see Photos
Members of the class of 59 assembled at the school to celebrate 60 years since they graduated.
There was amazement at developments on the campus, and laughter and sadness for memories.
The class of 59 is grateful to the school, the school caterers and the wonderful Museum people for their unstinting support on our special day.